The Dollum collection is ideal for those who seek casual comfort in their home. At a glance, the collection shows off its comfortable design with its plush pillow arms, plush backrests and headrests, and reclining seating. Contrast stitching provides a touch of detailed texture to create visual depth against the two-tone chocolate velvet. The sectional sofa features a console with two cupholders and storage with USB and AC power ports, perfect for your casual home.
- KD Back
- Seat Construction: Pocket Coil
- Horizontal Tufted
- Tight Seat & Back Cushion
- Wooden Inner Frame
- Console & 2 Cup Holder Included
- USB Port Included
- Manual Motion.
- KD Back
- Manual Motion: LF Loveseat: 1 Seater/RF Loveseat: 1 Seater
- Foam Density: D24/D20
- Cost of Mechanism: $40.00/pc
- Mechanism: 1 Year Warranty
- 2 Cup Holder
- 2 USB Plug in & 2 Sockets Port Included
- Max Reclined Degree: 150
- LF Loveseat: 56""L x 38""D x 41""H
- Wedge: 62""L x 41""D x 41""H
- RF Loveseat: 69""L x 38""D x 41""H
- Weight: 301 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Composite Wood, Upholstery, Metal Reclining Mechanism
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood(Pine), Plywood, Velvet, Foam, Metal Reclining Mechanism
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.