The Dresden chest is a new rendition to a classic style, finished in gold patina with a hint of gold. The antiqued look is further highlighted with hand applied burnish. This chest features five Felt-Lined drawers and two doors with detailed French front and back. Add this piece to any bedroom for extra storage with some class. Some assembly Required.
- 5 Drw & 2 Doors
- Casegood Drawer: Center Metal GLIDE Drawer , Dovetail French Front & Back, Felt Lined All Drawers
- 5 Drw, 2 Wood Door (Inside: Hanging Rod, 2 Shelves & 2 Drw)
- Drawer: GLIDE Center Metal (Ball Bearing; 2/3 Ext.), Dovetail French Front & Back, Felt Lined All Drawers, Hardware: 4 Small Drawers w/Single Handle, Large Drawer: Double Handle
- Wooden Case-Leg: Wood, Raised Poly Resin Moldings with contrast brushed finish
- Wood Claw Leg (KD)
- 43""L x 20""W x 55""H
- Weight: 154 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Poly Resin
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Poplar), MDF, Poly-Resin
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.