The Dresden traditional collection reflects highly decorative details, pedestal table, oversized claw feet, shaped top and decorative carving inlay veneers on apron. The dining chairs reflect carefully selected wood carving and upholstery in a symphony of material. Matching hutch & buffet reflects all carefully selected design features as the dining collection. This collection will be the showpiece of your dining room environment.
- Double Pedestal Table (NO Storage)
- Extension Top: 2 Removable Leaves (16"")
- Wooden Curved Top & Apron with Scrolled Motifs
- Wooden Trestle Pedestal: Scrolled Base and Claw Legs
- Antique Hand Brush Finish
- Padded Seat & Back Cushion: Fabric Side Chair, PU Arm Chair
- Touch Light (Hutch), Drawer: Center Metal GLIDE Drawer , English Back Dovetail Drawer, Felt Lined All Drawers
- Matching Server 12145, Hutch & Buffet 12155, Curio 12158
- Collection Dresden: Bedroom 23140 PU HB, 12140Q, Dining 12150 Double Pedestal, 60010 Single Pedestal, Counter 12160, Sofa 15160, Occasional 12165, TV Entertainment 12163, Office 12169 (Also Available in Gold Patina Bedroom 23160, Dining 63150, Sofa 53160+83160, 96489 CHAISE
- Antique White Sofa 53260+83260).
- KD, Trestle Pedestal Table (NO Storage)
- Extension Top: 2 Removable Leaves (2 x 16"") (Plain Leaf)
- Wooden Curved Top & Detailed Apron with Scrolled Motifs
- Wooden Trestle Pedestal: Scrolled Base and Claw Legs, (Poly Resin)
- Antique Hand Brush Finish
- 46""W x 76"" - 108""L (Includes 2 x 16"" Leaves)
- Weight: 238 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Poly Resin, Veneer (Wood)
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Poplar), Wood Veneer, Poly-Resin
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.