The Louis Philippe III storage bed is exclusively designed and filled with romantic spirit. A piece crafted and inspired by the luxurious designs of the past, this gorgeous bed features a stunning rectangular bookcase headboard and low profile footboard all in an elegant dark gray finish. Expertly detailed, this unique bed provides plenty of storage space with five drawers on the headboard and two drawers on the footboard. This collection will make the perfect companion for your favorite bedroom style, available in different colors to choose from cherry, white, black and antique gray.
- Box Spring NOT Required
- Storage Bed: Bookcase HB (Low Profile FB/Rails)
- HB: 5 Drawers & 2 Open Compartments (3 Hidden Top Drw), FB: 2 Drawers
- Wooden Frame with Raised Molding Trim
- Casegood Drawer: GLIDE) Undermount Center Metal Glide, DOVETAIL) French Back Dovetail Drawer Only, Hardware: Brushed Nickel Metal Handles
- Collection Louis Philippe: Available in 5 Colors (Black 24390Q, Cherry 24390Q, White 24490Q, Antique Gray 24360Q, Dark Gray 24930Q)
- Box Spring NOT Required (10 Slats)
- Storage Bed: Rectangular HB/FB (Low Profile FB/Rail)
- Storage Bookcase HB: w/5 Drw (3 Hidden
- Top, 2 Drw
- Center), 2 Open Compartments (Left & Right)
- Storage FB: 2 Drawers
- Features: Wooden Bed, Traditional Style
- Drawer: Glide Center Metal (Kenlin, 3/4 Ext), Dovetail French Back Only, Felt Lined Not Included, Safety Stop Included
- Hardware: Brushed Nickel Metal Handle [Q&A] Clearance between Floor & Rail: NONE
- 82""L x 77""W x 48""H
- Weight: 198 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Wood Veneer, Composite Wood
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Rbw), Wood Veneer (Gum), MDF, Ply
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.