Inspire your home and create an upscale atmosphere with the Picardy dining room collection. This dining room table adds classic style to any sitting area featuring a traditional handcrafted design. The single pedestal table features ornate feet, an intricately carved table edge. Made from parquet wood in an antique pearl and cherry finish, this dining set features classic carving details and elegant style.
- Exclusive Design
- Round Single Pedestal Table
- Fixed Top (NO Extension)
- Wooden Frame, Poly-Resin Raised Scrolled Floral Motifs, Antique Hand-Brushed Finish
- MATCHING CHAIRS Padded Seat & Back: Fabric & PU, Button Tufted (Outside Backrest), Nailhead Trim
- Arched Style Backrest
- Queen Anne Leg
- Matching Hutch-Buffet & Curio Cabinet with Touch Light
- Buffet Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer (Full Ext.), English Dovetail Drawer, Felt Lined
- Collection Picardy: Available in Cherry Oak, Bone White Finis
- KD, Round Single Pedestal Dining Table
- No Storage
- Fixed Top (NO Extension Included)
- Wooden Frame, Poly-Resin Raised Scrolled & Floral Motifs, Molding Trim (Poly-Resin)
- Wooden Scalloped Top: Parquet Wood Veneer in Cherry Oak Finish, Wood Scrolled Apron with Floral Trim: Antique Pear Finish, (Rbw), Top: 4""H (25mm Thick, Apron 18mm Thick)
- Wood Single Pedestal: Includes 4-Scrolled Legs
- Weight: 132 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Poly-Resin
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Rbw), Wood Veneer (Cherry), Poly-Resin (Fiberglass)
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.