Refined living begins at home, inspired by elegant furnishings that make the luxe life a daily affair. The Blanc collection combines an artful mix of elegance and contemporary chic to create an aesthetic that celebrates style and ease. Clean lines and graceful curves complement delicate metallic tones. Warm ivory finishes with plaster-smooth surface appeal meet sumptuous fabrics for an experience that delights all the senses.
Getting dressed should be an event, and this gorgeous, high-contrast dresser is the star of the show. Solid parawood construction in a smooth, plastered alabaster finish creates a luxurious look and feel, setting the backdrop for unique vertically oriented, modern drawer pulls in a bronze finish. Eight spacious drawers can accommodate all your wardrobe essentials in style, with bottom drawers lined in aromatic cedar.
- Style: Contemporary
- Finish(es): Alabaster, Burnished Bronze
- Material(s): Parawood Solids, Maple Veneers, Metal
- Eight (8) drawers for storage (Top Drawers: 30.9-in W x 14.5-in D x 5.8-in H; Middle Drawers: 30.9-in W x 14.5-in D x 6.4-in H; Bottom Drawers: 30.9-in W x 14.5-in D x 8.7-in H)
- Bottom drawers feature cedar lining
- Metal base frame and hardware in a burnished bronze finish
- W 68 x D 18 x H 41
- Top: 32.1 x 15.4 x 7.2 = 2Pcs; Middle: 32.1 x 15.4 x 7.5 = 4Pcs; Bottom: 32.1 x 15.4 x 10.2 = 2Pcs
- Solid poplar
- Assembly Required? (Y/N): Yes
- 216.07 lbs
- Warranty Length: 1 Year
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described herein, the Company warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a term of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser (dealer). Finish Information: The Company’s products are offered in a variety of finishes. Each piece is finished by hand and involves a variety of steps. While we strive to replicate each finish to a standard, each piece will be truly unique due to the individual attention each order receives. This is a result of the varying application techniques that are hand-crafted. Other variations in wood such as species, grain, and color have their own impact on the final look of your finished frame. Because the finishing process is completed on demand, it is preferable to finish at the same time to match a finish between pieces. Striping or accenting is available on certain items. This is a very labor-intensive manual process and the look will vary from piece to piece.
Assembly Instructions PDF