The Dresden Traditional Collection features highly decorative carving inlay veneers, claw feet design, hand brushed golden contrast details. Carefully crafted in selected wood and veneers, perfectly suited for your master bedroom.
- TV Armoire
- Gold Brush Accent Finish
- Scrolled Motifs, Claw Feet
- Casegood Drawer:Center Metal GLIDE Drawer , Dovetail French Front & Back, Felt Lined All Drawer
- Mirror: Beveled
- Matching BDA 23140 PU HB, 12140Q, DNF 12150, DNC 12160, SOF 15160, OCC 12165, TV 12163, OFF 12169 (Also Available in Gold Patina BDA 23160, DNF 63150, SOF 53160+83160, 96489 CHAISE
- Antique Wh SOF 53260+83260)
- TV Armoire: Recommended TV Size: 47""
- Storage: TOP) 2 Wooden Doors (Inside 2 Drw, 2 Adjustable Shelves & Hanging Rod for Clothes), Shelf Compartment Size: 43"" x 18"" x 37""
- BASE) 1 Drawer
- Drawer: GLIDE Center Metal (Ball Bearing), DOVETAIL French, Felt Lined All Drawers, Hardware: Double Handle•CONSTRUCTION
- Wooden Case-Leg with Oversized Scrolled Crown Molding: Wood, Raised Poly Resin Moldings with contrast brushed finish•Wood Claw Leg (KD)
- 51""L x 25""W x 89""H
- Weight: 254 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Poly Resin, Composite Wood
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Poplar), MDF, Poly-Resin
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.