Exclusively designed and filled with romantic spirit, this beautiful rectangular table features a pedestal base with Queen Anne legs and carved apron and trim, decorated with raised and scrolled floral motifs in a golden ivory finish. This stylish and detailed collection is ideal for a large gathering and will add elegance to any dining room Decor.
- Pedestal Table
- Wooden Top (1 x 18"" Extension)
- Raised Floral Trim & Crown Motifs
- Padded Seat & Back: Fabric Cushion
- Wooden Queen Anne Leg
- Matching Hutch & Buffet (Light Included, Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer, Dovetail French Front & English Back, Felt Lined Included)
- Collection Gorsedd: Bedroom 27440Q, Sofa 52440, Occasional 82440, Dining 67440, Entertainment 91440
- KD, Rectangular Single Pedestal Dining Table
- No Storage
- Extension Top: 1 x 18"" Removable Leaf (Glide: Wood)
- Scrolled Apron w/Raised Floral Motifs
- Wooden Curved Top, Scrolled Apron
- Wood Single Pedestal: Includes 4-Queen Anne Legs and Stand Board
- 44""W x 84"" ~ 102""L (Includes 1 x 18"" Leaf)
- Weight: 227 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Veneer (Wood)
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Poplar), Wood Veneer (Birch)
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.