Elevate Your Space with Flex Double-Sided Fireplace Insert
Transform your living experience with the exquisite Flex Double-Sided fireplace insert – the ultimate room divider that adds warmth and allure to adjoining spaces. Boasting two open sides, this design masterpiece lets the mesmerizing flame dance before your eyes, enchanting both the front and the back, infusing elegance and ambiance into every corner.
Illuminate every moment with the allure of Flex Fireboxes. Relish the enchantment as the Flex Double-Sided Fireplace Insert redefines your space into a symphony of mesmerizing beauty, etching an unforgettable memory in the hearts of all who gather around its radiant embrace.
- This refillable butane lighter supports the safe ignition of the lighting rod. The length of the lighter further enhances the management of the lighting process.
- This operational accessory enables you to safely adjust the slider position of the Burner at any time. It is also used for ignition and extinguishing procedures.
Jerry Can 5L
- Safety features include automatic stop flow, fast flow rate, locking thumb button control, and a self-venting system.
- The adaptor connects the safety spout from the Jerry Can straight onto the e-NRG bottle making fuelling the fire quicker and easier.
- XL Baffles are used to regulate and further stabilize the flame increasing the fuel efficiency of the burner.
Black Glass Charcoal
- The Black Glass Charcoal is made from high-quality tempered glass and has been designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300ºF/700ºC.
Indoor or outdoor multi-room application. With two open sides, view the flame from the front and the back.
- Self-contained, zero clearance construction allows your Flex fireplace to be framed into wood or metal studs, providing installation freedom and flexibility for builders.
- Included integrated windscreen sits flush behind frame.
- Available in black, firebox comes with stainless steel burners and decorative Black Glass Charcoal.
Quick and Easy Assembly
- Requiring virtually no assembly, Flex Fireboxes are designed to be placed into the desired location, safely secured into position, and operated immediately.
Tested World Wide
- Our collection has been thoroughly tested against a number of global standards and is UL Listed in the USA, Certified for EU and UK in accordance with EN16647, and satisfies the ACCC Safety Mandate for Australia.
No Gas or Electricity
- No gas, no electricity, no chimney, no venting or external vent cap. 4 fewer General Contractors.
- Zinc sealed steel construction powder coated with super hi-temp black paint prevents rusting so all fireplaces can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- All the fuel is housed within Flex’s self-contained burner so you don’t have to run a gas line or electric wires through your walls. And because e-NRG Bioethanol is clean-burning, you don’t need a flue or a chimney.
- Available in a timeless black finish, Flex Fireboxes come with stainless steel burners and black glass charcoal.
Flex 42DB Specifications
|Model Dimensions: mm [in]
||W 1265mm [49.8in]
D 354mm [13.9in]
H 807mm [31.8in]
|Viewing Area: mm [in]
||W 1065mm [41.9in]
D 352mm [13.9in]
H 502mm [19.8in]
||Mild Steel & Toughened Glass
Burner Efficiency (XL700)
||7 L [1.8 Gal]
|Heats on Average
||14.50 MJ/h - 13650 BTU/h - 4 kW
|Packaging Dimensions: mm [in]
||L 1352mm [53.2in]
W 536mm [21.1in]
H 1068mm [42in]
|| Crate (Inc Skid)
Packaging Dimensions: mm [in]
L 1101mm [43.3in]
W 306mm [12in]
H 291mm [11.5in]