Sink into the Knight’s Chair. The low profile and wide stance of this hand-woven rattan chair, offer comfort that’s hard to beat. Ideal for reading, relaxation, and conversation. Seat and back cushions are included and fabricated in a sturdy 100% cotton herringbone weave. Covers are removable for easy cleaning.
- The materials and processes involved in the creation of our handcrafted furnishings create a level of quality and uniqueness that can be appreciated in each individual product. The beauty and individual variations in the natural materials used, paired with the hand applications of our finishing techniques, create a warmth and comfort that cannot be replicated by machines.
- Curated Material Selection - Our materials are carefully selected and combined in our designs to produce a long-lasting durable product to be enjoyed for years to come. As such the finish may appear slightly different depending on the natural characteristics of the surface and the orientation of the underlying material.
- Embracing Natural Materials - We embrace the natural properties of the materials used. Each piece of rattan is completely unique due to its color and texture, and cannot be replicated. The finish will show the unique and natural textures of the materials.
- Individual Craftsmanship - All of our products are hand-finished by skilled craftsmen. This personal touch, combined with the natural characteristics of the materials used, creates a unique product that is truly one of a kind. Slight variations in finish are to be expected and are not considered product defects.
- Fully Assembled Product - This product ships fully assembled so you can enjoy it as soon as it arrives at your home.
- Natural Grey Finish - The grey coloration is achieved naturally by soaking the rattan in rice paddy fields, where the earthy tones are absorbed by the rattan fibers adopting an elegant clay-gray patina. After the rattan has dried and aired out, a clear protective coating is applied to seal the rattan canes and prevent fading and splitting.
- Seat & Back Cushions Included
Dimensions: 40.16 L x 34.25 W x 33.46 H
Item Weight: Approximately 31 lbs.
Nova Solo’s return policy lasts 30 days from the date of delivery. The purchaser shall not be entitled to return products without NovaSolo written approval.
Nova Solo reserves the right to examine and inspect all returned and exchanged items before deciding wherever to issue a credit to your account. The returned item(s) are inspected immediately upon receipt at our warehouse. Any appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s); taxes are refunded in accordance with applicable state/country law. With the exception of damages covered under warranty, shipping, delivery, and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees apply.
All credit memos issued in relation to returns or claims are not redeemable for cash.
In order to receive the full amount of the refund described in this Return Policy. All item(s) must be: (1) in new/unused condition and (2) returned with all accessories and parts securely packed in all original packaging (unless the packing was removed as a part of the In-Home Delivery, in which case please re-pack in a manner to prevent damage during return shipping). There will be a 20% restocking fee for returned items without original packing, based on the invoice value.
Products that have been assembled will not be accepted for a refund, credit or exchange.
Clearance items are final sale items and cannot be returned or exchanged.